Sunday, January 12, 2014

Golden Globes 2014!!!



I'm obviously super excited about tonight's Golden Globes!!! What movies and actors am I voting for???  I have absolutely no idea. I haven't seen any of the movies up for Best Picture. So you may be asking yourself, "Why are you so excited then? And why are you so silly?"
BECAUSE I love celebrities, and fashion, and celebrities!!! 

My main reason for watching is to see the lovely actors and actresses all dolled up, strolling along the red carpet, smiling and waving like 'all is right with the world'.




I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler! They are super hilarious and will definitely have us all in stitches. I can't wait to see their opening monologue.

I also love to hear acceptance speeches.. good ones, bad ones, sobbing ones.. I find them very entertaining!

The latest Designer Fashions are sure to be displayed in all their glory and it's always fun to see who 'nailed' their looks and accessorized appropriately. It's also equally enjoyable to watch the actors who look like train wrecks dressed in horrific clothing and then "Boo" them in my drunken state from my couch :)




The link below also has a pdf file 'Ballot' link that shows you everyone who's nominated and you can 'play along at home'!!

http://www.goldenglobes.com/

See you on the big screen!
Bootsy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment