Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome to Breaking Bootsy!!

Hello blog world,

My name is Amanda and my friends call me 'Bootsy'!

I am new to the 'blogging world' and have decided to join it because, well, I have a lot of idea's, opinions and funny stories that I'd like to share. I've chosen this form of media because if I were to share all my true opinions and ideas on Facebook I would probably be defriended by everyone. I like to be the person who says what everyone else was thinking but just didn't have the balls to say.

I enjoy popular culture, Hollywood, booze, sustainability, fart jokes/Gastric humour, finance, complaining about annoying people, relationships, making fun of silly people, TED talks, Pinterest, Budgeting, Fashion, Health and Wellness, ranting about silliness, and I'm planning my wedding! So I've got lots to talk about and I'm just getting started!!!

Stick around for funny, informative posts that you can relate to :)

Cheers,
Bootsy

No comments:

Post a Comment